Spike ponders

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Is there light at the end of the mortgage?

Who knows?  It took me five month in arrears before I could get any change.  Mind you, they were always thoughtful, supportive and considerate when I called, first Wachovia, then Wells Fargo.  Then I got a two thousand dollar a month reduction and a ninety day trial period.  We have been doing that for six months.  There hasn't been any real correspondence, just statements that show my ever-increasing arrearages.  It is sort of scary.  Now our president tells us that there are going to be pressures brought to bear and incentives for banks to move forward with the permanent loan modifications.  Maybe there is light at the end of this tunnel.
However, experience has taught us all the same thing. "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is."

No comments:

Post a Comment